Skip to Main Content
ZXL MB WoodBinder
- • Designed to fasten steel roofing to wood purlins used in post-frame construction, plywood or OSB used in residential construction.
- • 5/16” cupped HWH with a molded ZAMAC Zinc-Aluminum alloy provides lifetime protection against red rust on the head & washer.
- • ZXL™ is an excellent choice for GALVALUME & other long-life metal roof panels.
- • Threads transition from fine to coarse to generate superior holding strength in various wood substrates.
- • Micro-Bit™ point reduces metal shavings that can embed themselves in the rubber washer.
- • #10 x 1.5”
- • #10 x 2”
- • #10 x 3”
Ready to get started with your metal project?
Get a Quote